Hebridean Air Services, the latest subsidiary to join the Airtask Group, offers Scheduled Air Services to Coll, Collonsay, Islay and Tiree from their base at Oban Airport on behalf of the Argyll and Bute Council.
Services also offered include aircraft charter and air ambulance for walking wounded, more information can be found on the Hebridean Air Services site at:
The time table for the outer isles services can also be located at: https://www.hebrideanair.co.uk/timetables
Information on the Isles and the transport network can be found at: http://obanandtheislesairports.com/flights-booking/
Please see below a notice regarding COVID-19 restrictions currently in place.
COVID -19 NOTICE
Following discussion with all stakeholders in order to minimise the risk of transmitting the COVID-19 virus to the Islands served by the Inter Island Air Service all non-essential passenger travel is to cease with immediate effect.
Airtask shall only accept bookings for the travel from :-
- Island residents
- Providers of essential services vital for Island life.
- Online bookings (for Oban passengers) have been suspended in order to ensure the above booking criteria are met.
- All passengers shall be contacted prior to travel in line with Government guidance.
- Once checked-in, regular passengers have the option to wait in their vehicles until boarding time.
- Travellers will be encouraged to pay remotely in advance to minimise their exposure to communal areas at the Terminal.
We understand that these restrictions may be disappointing for some of you. We hope that you can appreciate our actions are necessary in order to protect these lifeline services for those they are primarily to serve.